Development roadmap for ToxAware Enhancements:
Compliance and Reporting
- Provide 100% coverage of WHO “Guidelines for establishing a Poison Centre”
- Recommendation for Information to be Documented (Annex 3)
- Annual Reports (Annex 6)
Data Integration and Search
- Provide support for Micromedex POISINDEX, TOXINZS using a public API.
- Address completion for Caller and Patient
- Super Search – New optional module for ToxAware that provides a search for any field and any value. Searches can be saved and reused.
User Interface and Customization
- Home page will be a customizable Dashboard that can be customized and saved per user.
- Dashboard – New optional module for ToxAware, provides live data as counts, lists, charts, and maps. Create, save, and share dashboards.
- Provide optional timestamped Therapies, Effects and Treatments.
- Timeline reporting – Case reporting as a timeline.
- Incident Tracking – new optional module for ToxAware that provides a tracking of patients involved in an Incident.
- Lab Test Traffic Light indicators – New optional module to use the patient’s information to provide traffic lighting to lab test values. A method of representing the status of data
- Duplicate patient/caller check – New optional module to Check for caller and patient duplicate in another case.
- Phone System integration – Optional module: API to communicate with phone system – Capture data into case and link to recording(s).
- External Authentication – Optional API to provide authentication via a 3rd party system such as LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) and Active Directory.
- Toxicovigilance – New standalone system that provides monitoring of toxic effects of a product, substance or pollution for the purposes of carrying out warning, prevention, training, and information actions.
- My Substances – New Standalone system providing a complete Substance database system with common substance details to include on selected substances.